These past few days, my friends and I have been talking a lot about finding the right partner for the rest of our lives. These are some points that I’ve got from our conversations:
From man point of view:
- Women are hard to understand. They keep on saying, “I’m alright” even though their heart is broken, because they wish that men will notice that something is wrong.
- Women can’t be as straightforward as men. For men, women are good at details, but sometimes they become too detail in everything. They look at the tiny bity details (and mistakes) but rarely see the whole pictures.
- Women blame men for being irresponsible and never be able to hold on to their commitment. For men, (sometimes) being irresponsible means that they are responsible. Example, when a man left a woman without a word, it means that the man did not want to hurt the woman even deeper, so he just left. Do you get it? or Confused?
From woman point of view:
- Men are made from lies, because they always tell lie. Almost in everything they say and do, there is a lie (at least) there. Women think that men are just liars, nothing more to add.
- Men will never be able to keep their promises or commitment just because they don’t feel to do it anymore. So simple, hey!
- Men are the ones to blame when everything goes wrong, because men are not sensitive enough just to give a hug when a woman says that she’s alright (because she does not feel alright at all).
It turns out that finding the Mr and Mrs Right is ain’t easy. Sometimes when we are looking for our what-so-called soulmate, we tend to forget that no one is perfect. We tend to point our fingers to our partner when problems come and shake the relationship. We rarely remember to sit down together and talk. Most of the time, talking with heart can cure any ‘disease’ in a relationship matter. Talking is a way of communicating our thoughts, feeling and pain, so our partner can listen and understand. Talking is a way of expressing yourself. Just don’t forget to use your head to organize the words, and call your heart to give a touch of love into everything you say!
I haven’t found my right one too, even though I had been fall into the most deadliest liar ever live (well, I did). I took that as my experience that will shape my understanding in finding the right man. At least now I understand that the quality of a man does not determined by his age, his work and his religion. It simply on his characters. Then, be careful to find the best characters that can suit your characters…
A best wish to everybody out there in finding their SOULMATE!